Tuesday 15 December 2015

My Phobia of the Dark, by Jim

I have a phobia and it is the phobia of the dark.

Sometimes when I'm in the dark I imagine monsters under my bed or I hear scary noises. Yes, I know. This is not true, but sometimes I feel it's true. On the other hand, in our mind we do whatever we want. We can fly or lift a building. But I have a big problem. A huge problem, because I cannot sleep or go out at night, it looks like I'm in jail. I must beat my phobia no matter what!

The next day I go to the computer and all day long I watch scary films but then I imagine all the monsters in the film. I go to my room and close the doors and the windows. But the monsters open the door and come inside my bedroom. I say "please, don't eat me." But the monsters don't listen to me. I freeze for two seconds and then I say: you are all figments of my imagination. "Go away or I'm going to smack you down. All the monsters go away and now I can sleep without monsters, zombies or ghosts. Because all this is in my imagination.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment